People's Pig Wood-Fired Grill: Portland Pig for the People
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
No prizes for guessing what the signature meat is at this popular sandwich truck People's Pig Wood-Fired Grill (formerly The People's Pig), which has its own mesquite grill, in downtown Portland. The meat is hormone- and antibiotic- (though happily not fat-) free, and while there is a changing daily menu — flank steak and even chicken have been know to appear — you can always count on porchetta, boneless roast pork roast seasoned with garlic, rosemary, and fennel.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts