Patton Oswalt’s DIY Whiskey Advent Calendar
Recipe of the day
- Beyoncé Poured a Bottle of Crazy-Expensive Champagne Into a Hot Tub and People Are Freaking Out
- A New ‘Breaking Bad’ Bar in London Lets You Don Gas Masks and ‘Cook’ Your Own Cocktails
- Bill Murray Jumps Out of a Cake for His Last David Letterman Appearance
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Rapper Saves Man Who Lost Control of His Car While in Diabetic Distress
- As ‘Mad Men’ Ends, Coca-Cola’s Iconic ‘I’d Like to Buy the World a Coke’ Is Don Draper’s Legacy
We all have our own way of dealing with the holidays. Some of us cook, some of us celebrate with friends, and some of us just take the opportunity to be inebriated since it is socially acceptable. Patton Oswalt is definitely taking advantage of the latter this holiday season.
He recently started a rather interesting tradition we are confident will catch on: a whiskey Advent calendar.
As we countdown to Christmas, Oswalt plans on trying and enjoying 25 whiskeys to make his holidays warm and fuzzy for all the right reasons. If you aren’t a whiskey fan, don’t fret! Feel free to riff off this with your own Advent calendar cocktail ideas, using your liquor of choice.
While Oswalt has certainly moved on from Thanksgiving, other stars are still sharing how they spent their holiday. Check out how your favorite celebrities celebrated!
Castle star Nathan Fillion ditched the traditional holiday brew-ha-ha and skipped the turkey to cheers with cocktails!
Before to the tragedy of Paul Walker’s untimely, tragic death, Jordana Brewster was celebrating what she was thankful for with a traditional turkey.
Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick
This Hollywood couple spent their holiday giving back to their community!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts