Party-Favorite Baked Brie and More Recipes
Today on The Daily Meal
- Weekly Recipe Review: Mario Batali's Baked Apples, Grasshopper Kabobs, and More...
- Marion Cunningham's Baking Powder Biscuits and More Recipes
- Weekly Recipe Review: Alice Waters' Heirloom Tomato Salad Recipe, Kale Chips to Munch on, and More
- Weekly Recipe Review: Nantucket Bay Scallops and Figs; White Castle's Turkey Stuffing; and More
- Weekly Recipe Review: Ferran Adrià's Bananas; Honeycomb Candy; and More
Check out our edtiors' picks of the best recipes from food sections around the country.
If you're a not fan of bitter Brussels sprouts, this salad with pig ear bites (or, you know, bacon) might just turn you.
A savory-sweet cookie might just be the crowd-pleaser this year. Try this rosemary and apricot bar.
Red-wine braised duck for the holidays? Why yes, of course. Keep the wine pouring, too.
Make winter squash in a jiffy with this recipe for spaghetti squash and pesto.
Spice-y, crispy Speculaas cookies should be a holiday tradition.
Drink this for inspiration: the Hemingway daiquiri. We can't guaruntee it'll work, but it's worth a shot.
Christmas sangria? With pomegranate, orange juice, pears, and Grand Marnier, we might just lie and say it's kind of healthy. All those antioxidants!
Make this classic spinach and feta omelette for a boozy brunch.
Portland Press Herald
For a party, this classic baked brie will always go first.
Forget fried rice; make a frittata with leftover jasmine rice.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts