- First espresso machine patented (1938)
Paleo Bread Recipe
- 1 ½ cups blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ¼ cup golden flaxseed
- ¼ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place almond flour, coconut flour, flax, salt, and baking soda in a food processor. Pulse ingredients together. Then pulse in the eggs, oil, honey, and vinegar. Pour the batter into a greased 7 ½-by-3 ½-inch loaf pan.
Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool and then serve.