- Frappe Day
Padma Lakshmi Gets Featured in Playboy
Recipe of the day
- Andrew Zimmern Falls in Love with Grandma’s Cooking in This ‘Bizarre Foods’ Clip
- Jonathan Waxman and Gavin Kaysen Team Up for JBF’s Taste America in Minneapolis
- The Crack Shack from Richard Blais Will Serve Chicken and Eggs All Day
- One of Gordon Ramsay’s Head Chefs Is Looking to Open Her Own Restaurant
- The First Season of ‘Barefoot Contessa’ Is Now on Netflix
Of course Padma Lakshmi would get a Playboy feature. The Top Chef host has been shown licking chocolate off her hand for an Emmy ad, allowed Andy Cohen to lick chocolate sauce off her neck, and even shown off her assets for Carl's Jr. and Hardee's. So a Playboy interview? No big deal.
We're not sure if she gets a spread in the print edition of the "December 20 Questions" feature, but Lakshmi does get pretty intimate. There's talk about her having to wear a sports bra over a regular bra for extra support ("Sometimes I think I’m one of the last women with real boobs," she says. Please.) and how she's like a truck driver trapped in her body ("I don’t expect you to give me a birthday card or send me flowers. I don’t need fancy trips," she says).
But if you're looking to woo her? Learn how to make a roast chicken (we recommend 50 Shades of Chicken), and also engage in some playful banter. "I want someone who’s a challenging adversary, who can tease me and get away with it, who can flirt and make me think and laugh and blush. But there’s an art to that. You either have it or you don’t," Lakshmi says.
Head on over to Playboy for Lakshmi's answers to questions about modeling, her favorite chefs, and whether or not she's improved as a cook.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts