Padma Lakshmi Gets Featured in Playboy
Recipe of the day
- Marc Forgione on His Cookbook, Abolishing Tips, and His Favorite Vodka
- Noma Documentary Launches Indiegogo Campaign
- Pete Wells Awards No Stars to Javelina, Shows Off His Backhand
- April Bloomfield in Talks for Elaborate 4-Story Restaurant with a Rooftop in Downtown Manhattan
- The Daily Meal Talks Career, Cuisine, and Contributions with Stephan Pyles
Of course Padma Lakshmi would get a Playboy feature. The Top Chef host has been shown licking chocolate off her hand for an Emmy ad, allowed Andy Cohen to lick chocolate sauce off her neck, and even shown off her assets for Carl's Jr. and Hardee's. So a Playboy interview? No big deal.
We're not sure if she gets a spread in the print edition of the "December 20 Questions" feature, but Lakshmi does get pretty intimate. There's talk about her having to wear a sports bra over a regular bra for extra support ("Sometimes I think I’m one of the last women with real boobs," she says. Please.) and how she's like a truck driver trapped in her body ("I don’t expect you to give me a birthday card or send me flowers. I don’t need fancy trips," she says).
But if you're looking to woo her? Learn how to make a roast chicken (we recommend 50 Shades of Chicken), and also engage in some playful banter. "I want someone who’s a challenging adversary, who can tease me and get away with it, who can flirt and make me think and laugh and blush. But there’s an art to that. You either have it or you don’t," Lakshmi says.
Head on over to Playboy for Lakshmi's answers to questions about modeling, her favorite chefs, and whether or not she's improved as a cook.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts