Oprah Visits Paula Deen, Goes Fishing
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Acclaimed Chef Peter Chang is Opening a Fast-Casual Concept called Peter Chang Wok
- Obese Chef Dropped Nearly 300 Pounds After His Friend Sent Him Mean Texts Every Day for Six Weeks
- Alex Guarnaschelli Talks Her Upcoming Restaurant and Love for Chocolate
- Australian Celebrity Chef Mark Best Brings Down-Under 'Bistronomy' to Sydney
- Watch: Cronut Creator Dominique Ansel on the Nature of Invention
So, this happened on TV: Oprah decided to stop by Paula Deen's house and spend the night, along with Gayle King. Why? For a show on Oprah's network, we guess.
The three women kicked off the visit with some cocktails, which Deen promptly gave back, saying, "That is so strong, and not enough sugar, precious." Then Oprah said something about loving her guest bed, and Deen woke her up to go cat-fishin', and then they all jumped around on a trampoline.
It's all too strange to keep talking about, so watch the supercut below (fair warning, there's quite a bit of shrieking going on in the fishing scene). There's more of that over at OWN.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts