Oprah Visits Paula Deen, Goes Fishing
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
- How to Cook Turkey Breast for Thanksgiving
So, this happened on TV: Oprah decided to stop by Paula Deen's house and spend the night, along with Gayle King. Why? For a show on Oprah's network, we guess.
The three women kicked off the visit with some cocktails, which Deen promptly gave back, saying, "That is so strong, and not enough sugar, precious." Then Oprah said something about loving her guest bed, and Deen woke her up to go cat-fishin', and then they all jumped around on a trampoline.
It's all too strange to keep talking about, so watch the supercut below (fair warning, there's quite a bit of shrieking going on in the fishing scene). There's more of that over at OWN.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts