Oprah Visits Paula Deen, Goes Fishing
Recipe of the day
- Peek Inside ‘Chopped’ Judge Chris Santos’ New York City Apartment
- America’s 50 Most Powerful People in Food for 2015
- Is Papa John a Pizza Traitor? Pizza Mogul Caught Eating Slice with Knife and Fork
- Neil Gaiman, Jeffrey Eugenides, and More Join Chipotle’s Cultivating Thought Series
- Guy Fieri’s Proposed ‘Hunt-Ryd’ Sonoma County Winery Rejected by Zoning Board
So, this happened on TV: Oprah decided to stop by Paula Deen's house and spend the night, along with Gayle King. Why? For a show on Oprah's network, we guess.
The three women kicked off the visit with some cocktails, which Deen promptly gave back, saying, "That is so strong, and not enough sugar, precious." Then Oprah said something about loving her guest bed, and Deen woke her up to go cat-fishin', and then they all jumped around on a trampoline.
It's all too strange to keep talking about, so watch the supercut below (fair warning, there's quite a bit of shrieking going on in the fishing scene). There's more of that over at OWN.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts