5 Teas to Cure Your Cold
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
We know, we know: there's no escaping this flu and cold season. And when immunity-boosting foods don't work, only lots and lots of fluids can cure your common cold and flu.
While we've been over what drinks you should drink when you have a cold or the flu, we've discovered the ultimate cold-fighting, flu-fighting box of teas that will whip you back into shape. The DAVIDsTea Cold Survival Kit includes:
• Super Ginger organic tea, a blend of ginger, green rooibos, pink peppercorns, and black and white pepper for upset stomachs
• Cold 911 organic tea, a peppermint tea blended with eucalyptus (a common ingredient in "sleepy time" teas), orange peel, and juniper berries
• Northern African Mint tea, an organic Japanese-style Hojicha green tea made with peppermint (obviously), cardamom, ginger, licorice root, fennel clove, and black pepper
• Secret Weapon tea, a white tea combined with goji berries (for all the superfood benefits you can get), plus licorice root, orange peel, almond, and cocoa nibs
• Bravissimo caffeine-free tea, a blend of licorice, chamomile, rosehip, orange peel, goji berries, and peppermint (perfect for sore throats)
You can find the Cold Survival Kit at DAVIDsTeas for $19.50, or at one of the DAVIDsTeas boutiques.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts