What 1 Week of Groceries Looks Like Around the World, and More News
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
One Week of Groceries: Here's what a week's worth of groceries looks like in various countries, from Italy to Japan to Poland, Mongolia, and Mali. [Wall to Watch]
McDonald's Charles Ramsey Mistake: Could McDonald's jumping on the viral story of Charles Ramsey rescuing Amanda Berry backfire? [TIME]
Rosé on the Rise: Apparently rosé now accounts for one in eight bottles of wine sold in Britain, up from one in 40 bottles back in 2000. [Telegraph]
José Andrés' Hannibal: NBC's Hannibal may be creepy and gruesome, but the food does look delicious thanks to Spanish chef José Andrés. [TV Guide]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts