- Agoston Haraszthy born (1812)
Oh Good, 'Top Chef' Will Return for 11th Season
Recipe of the day
- Michael Fassbender to Star in Marco Pierre White Movie
- Sandwich King Jeff Mauro Is Opening His First Restaurant Ever in Chicago
- New Orleans’ Chefs Prove Hurricane Katrina was No Match for the City’s Enduring Spirit
- Gail Simmons Dishes on the Upcoming 13th Season of ‘Top Chef’
- Michael Jackson’s Former Personal Chef Will Prepare Jackson’s Favorite Dishes in Honor of His Birthday
Top Chef mega-fans don't have to worry about going without the competitive cooking show for yet another year; Bravo is kicking off casting calls for the 11th season of Top Chef.
Open casting calls are taking place in Austin, Texas; Brooklyn, N.Y.; Las Vegas, Chicago, Miami, and Los Angeles. They're looking for "chefs with a passion for food, ingenuity, a thorough knowledge of cooking techniques and trends and oodles of charisma," the casting site says. "We want talented, experienced chefs with that flare and hunger taht puts you over the top."
The application and video deadline is March 1, 2013, and details for the city casting calls are below.
Monday, Feb. 11, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Wednesday, Feb. 20, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Wednesday, Feb. 20, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
STK in The Cosmopolitan
Sunday, Feb. 24, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Girl & The Goat
Monday, Feb. 25, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Friday, March 1, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
The Foundry on Melrose
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts