Oh Good, 'Top Chef' Will Return for 11th Season
Today on The Daily Meal
- Bravo Returns with 'Top Chef' and Gordon Ramsay-Produced 'America's Best Restaurant'
- 'Top Chef' Coming to New Orleans for Season 11
- Preview Marilyn Hagerty's Guest Judge Spot on 'Top Chef'
- 'Top Chef' Alum Angelo Sosa to Cook with Fellow Alum at Sbraga Restaurant
- VIDEO: Kevin Sbraga Dishes on His New 'Top Chef' Menu
Top Chef mega-fans don't have to worry about going without the competitive cooking show for yet another year; Bravo is kicking off casting calls for the 11th season of Top Chef.
Open casting calls are taking place in Austin, Texas; Brooklyn, N.Y.; Las Vegas, Chicago, Miami, and Los Angeles. They're looking for "chefs with a passion for food, ingenuity, a thorough knowledge of cooking techniques and trends and oodles of charisma," the casting site says. "We want talented, experienced chefs with that flare and hunger taht puts you over the top."
The application and video deadline is March 1, 2013, and details for the city casting calls are below.
Monday, Feb. 11, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Wednesday, Feb. 20, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Wednesday, Feb. 20, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
STK in The Cosmopolitan
Sunday, Feb. 24, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Girl & The Goat
Monday, Feb. 25, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Friday, March 1, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
The Foundry on Melrose
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts