Oh Good, 'Top Chef' Will Return for 11th Season
Recipe of the day
- Acclaimed Chef Peter Chang is Opening a Fast-Casual Concept called Peter Chang Wok
- Obese Chef Dropped Nearly 300 Pounds After His Friend Sent Him Mean Texts Every Day for Six Weeks
- Alex Guarnaschelli Talks Her Upcoming Restaurant and Love for Chocolate
- Australian Celebrity Chef Mark Best Brings Down-Under 'Bistronomy' to Sydney
- Watch: Cronut Creator Dominique Ansel on the Nature of Invention
Top Chef mega-fans don't have to worry about going without the competitive cooking show for yet another year; Bravo is kicking off casting calls for the 11th season of Top Chef.
Open casting calls are taking place in Austin, Texas; Brooklyn, N.Y.; Las Vegas, Chicago, Miami, and Los Angeles. They're looking for "chefs with a passion for food, ingenuity, a thorough knowledge of cooking techniques and trends and oodles of charisma," the casting site says. "We want talented, experienced chefs with that flare and hunger taht puts you over the top."
The application and video deadline is March 1, 2013, and details for the city casting calls are below.
Monday, Feb. 11, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Wednesday, Feb. 20, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Wednesday, Feb. 20, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
STK in The Cosmopolitan
Sunday, Feb. 24, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Girl & The Goat
Monday, Feb. 25, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Friday, March 1, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
The Foundry on Melrose
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts