OBAO Hell's Kitchen: Delicious Asian Food in Hell's Kitchen
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
We walked in for an early dinner into OBAO. We were taken upstairs in the sunnier side of the restaurant. Beautiful lights, and ceiling decorations welcomed us.
We ordered the Masaman curry, a veggie stir fry dish in basil sauce, and the chicken Pho. All of the dishes were simple delicious. We couldn't stop eating despite being full. All in all, extremely satisfying and very reasonably priced.
My only complaint against the place was our curt server. He didn't crack a smile, and always seemed to be annoyed if we asked him a question. Attitude makes the ambiance, just saying.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts