OBAO Hell's Kitchen: Delicious Asian Food in Hell's Kitchen
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
We walked in for an early dinner into OBAO. We were taken upstairs in the sunnier side of the restaurant. Beautiful lights, and ceiling decorations welcomed us.
We ordered the Masaman curry, a veggie stir fry dish in basil sauce, and the chicken Pho. All of the dishes were simple delicious. We couldn't stop eating despite being full. All in all, extremely satisfying and very reasonably priced.
My only complaint against the place was our curt server. He didn't crack a smile, and always seemed to be annoyed if we asked him a question. Attitude makes the ambiance, just saying.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts