- Wolfgang Puck born (1949)
Nutella Mug Cake
- 4 Tablespoons self-rising flour
- 4 Tablespoons white granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 Tablespoons Nutella
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- Whipped cream, for garnish (optional)
- Chocolate sauce, for garnish (optional)
Making a cake from scratch in five minutes might sound like a fantasy, but all it takes is a microwave and a mug. The addition of Nutella in this mug cake recipe creates a decadently moist dessert that’s ready in a flash, or should we say zap?
Combine all of the ingredients in a large coffee mug. Whisk well with a fork until smooth. Microwave on high for 1 ½ to 3 minutes. (Time depends on microwave wattage.) Top with whipped cream and a little chocolate sauce, if desired.