Now There's a Rap for Riesling
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
This riesling rap may even rival that "Wine Country Rap" out of San Francisco this year. In case you needed a soundtrack while you drink your rieslings, the Wines of Germany (a company meant to promote, well, you know, wines of Germany) released a rap video dedicated to the varietal. The tune, called "German Riesling Rap (Must Be Seduktion)" features a swagged out rapper and a long-haired "wine scientist," classing it up with a glass or two.
Sadly, the riesling "Seduktion" doesn't exist — but we wish it did. And we'd really like to stroll the vineyards with that German "wine scientist," Doktor Hans (especially if he dons that grape costume).
Need some German riesling recommendations? Our wine experts recommended plenty in our 52 Wines for 2013 list: the 2011 Donnhoff Niederhäauser Brucücke Riesling from Rheinland, or the 2009 Kesselstatt Josephöfer Mosel GG Riesling Trocken. And then there's the very popular Dr. Frank's rieslings from the Finger Lakes region, and the Lucien Albrecht Alsace Riesling Reserve from Alsace, France. Check out the rest of our wine recommendations for the year.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts