Nope, You Do Not Want to Sit on That Coffee Shop Chair
Recipe of the day
- Starbucks Ditches CDs, Teams Up with Spotify to Create ‘Music Ecosystems’
- Study Says Your Coffee Maker Is One of the Dirtiest Things in Your Kitchen
- Starbucks Is Not Liable for Burns Suffered by Officer Who Spilled Coffee on Himself, Jury Finds
- Nobody’s Buying Keurig Coffeemakers Anymore: Company Admits They Made a Serious Mistake
- Coffee 101: How to Order the Best Drink
That fast-food drive-thru pranker has some competition; another magician set up shop in Kreuzberg Café in San Luis, Obispo, Calif., in a chair prank that is just a bit more interactive than the invisible driver tidbit.
Tricky magician Rich Ferguson decided to dress up like a ton of cushions, sit down in chair frame at an unassuming coffee shop, and wait for people to sit on this comfy-looking chair. The result? Plenty of people screaming as he jumps up asking "Who sat on me?!" We're surprised he didn't get any hot coffee spilled on him (although the cushions probably would stop the coffee from burning).
Naturally, those in the know ended up tricking family members and friends to sit on said crazy chair, such as one girl who decided to bring her brother and family back to check it out. "You have to check out how comfortable this chair is," she told her brother, before ruining his childhood forever. Watch it all below.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts