No One Actually Knows What the Super Expensive Starbucks Coffee Tastes Like
Recipe of the day
- Starbucks Ditches CDs, Teams Up with Spotify to Create ‘Music Ecosystems’
- Study Says Your Coffee Maker Is One of the Dirtiest Things in Your Kitchen
- Starbucks Is Not Liable for Burns Suffered by Officer Who Spilled Coffee on Himself, Jury Finds
- Nobody’s Buying Keurig Coffeemakers Anymore: Company Admits They Made a Serious Mistake
- Coffee 101: How to Order the Best Drink
Everyone is raving about that super pricey Starbucks coffee, the Costa Rica Finca Palmilera brew. But Jimmy Kimmel hits the nail on the head with his newest skit: no one can actually tell when a cup of coffee is $7 or, well, not $7.
Kimmel and his staff conducted a "taste test" outside of Starbucks with what they said was the new $7 coffee brew, and a regular, less expensive coffee. Only after people started describing the "richer taste" and "smoother flavor" was it revealed that Kimmel didn't even get the Costa Rica Finca Palmilera brew — they put the same pot of coffee in both cups. Only one person was smart enough to catch on, claiming that they taste the same.
You have to love when people can seemingly tell the finer notes of a "premium" coffee: check out the clip for yourself.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts