No One Actually Knows What the Super Expensive Starbucks Coffee Tastes Like
Recipe of the day
- World’s Most Expensive Coffee, Demours, Debuts During Exclusive Tasting at The Daily Meal
- Coffee Can Counteract Deadly Effects of Alcohol on Your Liver, New Study Suggests
- Starbucks Celebrates 20 Years of the Frappuccino with Limited-Edition Birthday Cake Flavor
- Steven Smith, Founder of Stash and Tazo Tea Companies, Has Died
- Peet’s Offers New Blended Iced Coffee Made From Fresh Coffee
Everyone is raving about that super pricey Starbucks coffee, the Costa Rica Finca Palmilera brew. But Jimmy Kimmel hits the nail on the head with his newest skit: no one can actually tell when a cup of coffee is $7 or, well, not $7.
Kimmel and his staff conducted a "taste test" outside of Starbucks with what they said was the new $7 coffee brew, and a regular, less expensive coffee. Only after people started describing the "richer taste" and "smoother flavor" was it revealed that Kimmel didn't even get the Costa Rica Finca Palmilera brew — they put the same pot of coffee in both cups. Only one person was smart enough to catch on, claiming that they taste the same.
You have to love when people can seemingly tell the finer notes of a "premium" coffee: check out the clip for yourself.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts