- Eid al Fitr(Ramadan ends)
Where to Eat Free Doughnuts on June 6, National Doughnut Day
Recipe of the day
- Unlike McDonald's, Burger King Reports Strongest Second-Quarter Sales in a Decade
- Wendy’s Begins Testing Antibiotic-Free Chicken Products at Select Locations
- The Best Cheesesteaks in Philadelphia Part 2: Pat’s King of Steaks
- The Best Cheesesteaks in Philadelphia Part 1: Jim’s Steaks
- The Best and Worst Products at Trader Joe’s Roundup: Part One
Doughnut shops around the country will be celebrating National Doughnut Day 2014 on Friday, June 6 with a glorious giveaway of free doughnuts (or free with the purchase of any beverage). Where can you join in the festivities, you might ask?
For starters, Krispy Kreme is giving away doughnuts to customers throughout the U.S. and Canada, excluding Puerto Rico, and for some reason, Connecticut. For those of you lucky enough to live near a surviving Krispy Kreme, you can choose from any doughnut variety.
With the purchase of any beverage, participating Dunkin’ Donuts locations will offer a celebratory doughnut as well. I have no idea why any location would opt out of participating, but good luck!
U.S. locations of Tim Hortons will also help you celebrate “one of the most glorious days of the year!” with a free doughnut.
For those of you in New York City, there will be an Entenmann’s truck and tent in Madison Square Park, where you can get a free doughnut and coffee, and enter win free doughnuts for a year.
Karen Lo is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @appleplexy.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts