- Nathan Myhrvold born (1959)
Watch: Man Drinks a Gallon of Honey while Covered in Bees
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Man Calls Police On Cat Who Ate His Bacon: ‘I Want to Press Charges’
- Denver Police Are Giving Out Free Pizza for Citizens Caught ‘Doing Something Right’
- These Police Officers Are Handing Out Dairy Queen Blizzards Instead of Tickets
- Bear Killed After Breaking Into House to Eat Cat Food and Peppermint Patties
- This Man Traded His iPhone for a Bite of Pepperoni Pizza
Despite establishing that he “hates honey” and is “deathly afraid of bees,” YouTube personality L.A. Beast decided to undertake the challenge of drinking an entire gallon of honey, while his head is covered in bees. You may be asking yourself, “But why?”
I can’t answer that for you, but at least Beast has enlisted the help of a professional beekeeper to help him complete the challenge.
Despite having been told that he would be covered in a nest of “nice, calm, easygoing” European bees, and then arriving to learn from David the beekeeper that the bees he brought are a different, more aggressive nest of bees, Beast gamely tapes his shorts to his legs and prepares for battle.
“About a couple thousand” bees are coaxed to attach themselves to Beast’s face and beard by isolating the queen bee in a small cage, which gets attached to our host’s chin. And then he drinks the honey! It’s not a good idea at all, but it’s very entertaining. Watch below:
For the latest food and drink updates, visit our Food News page.
Karen Lo is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @appleplexy.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts