Taco Bell Adds Grilled Breakfast Burritos to Morning Menu
Recipe of the day
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Wendy’s
- Bill Boggs Corner Table: A Burger with a View at the Ritz-Carlton in Rancho Mirage, California
- The Poutine Tornado and 5 More Insane Epic Meal Time Creations
- The 5 Most Insanely Unhealthy Frozen Appetizers
- These Early Logos of 5 Popular Fast Food Chains Are Hilariously Awful
Taco Bell has announced a new addition to its breakfast lineup: the Grilled Breakfast Burrito.
Joining Taco Bell’s morning menu, the new breakfast burritos will be available in Sausage, Bacon, or Fiesta Potato.
Each burrito comes with scrambled eggs and is topped with a warm nacho cheese sauce, all wrapped in a grilled tortilla. As with the rest of Taco Bell’s breakfast menu, the new burritos will be available from 7 a.m. (or earlier, depending on your location), until 11 a.m.
The Grilled Breakfast Burrito joins Taco Bell’s new Grande Scrambler served with breakfast potatoes, pico de gallo, sour cream, Cheddar cheese and the customer’s choice of bacon sausage or steak.
To celebrate the newest breakfast items, Taco Bell has also announced the return of Ronald McDonald (or Ronalds, if you prefer), from the playfully combative breakfast spots released earlier in 2014.
The new television creative begins airing nationally on July 20, but you can watch it in advance right here:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts