Paula Deen Gets Her Own 24/7 Digital Network
Recipe of the day
- Neil Gaiman, Jeffrey Eugenides, and More Join Chipotle’s Cultivating Thought Series
- Guy Fieri’s Proposed ‘Hunt-Ryd’ Sonoma County Winery Rejected by Zoning Board
- Here’s an Amazing Photo of Chef José Andrés Hanging Out with a Stingray at the Cayman Cookout
- World Champion Boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Says He and Gordon Ramsay will Open the World’s Best Restaurant Together
- Norman Van Aken's Kitchen Conversations: Sanford "Sandy" D'Amato
Soon you’ll be able to access the Southern belle of butter 24/7. Paula Deen, former Food Network darling, who is currently recovering from several scandals including her usage of offensive slurs, is getting her own interactive digital network. Starting in September, her cooking videos, TV shows and other content will be made available to fans via computer, smart phone or tablet 24/7. The experience will also be interactive, giving subscribers the chance to interact with each other and with Deen.
“Guess who’s going digital, y’all! We’re going to have so much fun being together and cooking up some wonderful new and classic dishes,” said Deen in a statement. “Y’all can get my recipes, tips and cooking anytime you want — this is for you.”
The Paula Deen Network will be a paid subscription service, but will start with a free 14-day trial, and will feature unscripted episodes of Deen cooking her favorite southern dishes, and the episodes will have themes like “Leftover Mondays,” and “Taco Tuesdays.” Early registration will begin in July, and fans who register at that time will get entered into a sweepstakes to win an all-expenses paid trip to Savannah to be a part of her studio audience.
Joanna Fantozzi is an Associate Editor with The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @JoannaFantozzi
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts