Moët Partners with Acclaimed Director for Latest Campaign
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
To celebrate the launch of the new Nectar Impérial Rosé, Moët & Chandon has tapped acclaimed video director Samuel Bayer to help launch the brand’s first-ever global campaign, called “To Stepping it Up.”
Bayer has worked on seminal music videos like Nirvana’s “Smells Like Teen Spirit,” Ozzy Osbourne’s “Mama I’m Coming Home,” The Ramones’ “Poison Heart,” The Strokes’ “Heart in a Cage,” and several others.
Directed by Bayer and produced by Los Angeles-based marketing company Omelet, the new campaign launched on Wednesday, July 16, and blends Moët & Chandon’s French heritage with an urban feel and an original hip hop track.
The campaign will be available in both 30-second and 15-second video formats, and highlights Moët’s philosophy that “success is a matter of style."
Watch the video below:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts