- Eid al Fitr(Ramadan ends)
Moët Partners with Acclaimed Director for Latest Campaign
Recipe of the day
- Study Says to Drink Beet Juice After a Workout to Stimulate Blood Flow
- The 1 Drinking Game Every College Student Should know
- Lawsuit Filed Against Blue Diamond Says Almond Milk Is Not Primarily Made with Almonds
- Scientists Are Developing a 3-D-Printed ‘Smart Cap’ That Can Tell When Food Is Spoiled
- People Tend to Eat More When They’ve Had a Drink Before Dinner, Study Finds
To celebrate the launch of the new Nectar Impérial Rosé, Moët & Chandon has tapped acclaimed video director Samuel Bayer to help launch the brand’s first-ever global campaign, called “To Stepping it Up.”
Bayer has worked on seminal music videos like Nirvana’s “Smells Like Teen Spirit,” Ozzy Osbourne’s “Mama I’m Coming Home,” The Ramones’ “Poison Heart,” The Strokes’ “Heart in a Cage,” and several others.
Directed by Bayer and produced by Los Angeles-based marketing company Omelet, the new campaign launched on Wednesday, July 16, and blends Moët & Chandon’s French heritage with an urban feel and an original hip hop track.
The campaign will be available in both 30-second and 15-second video formats, and highlights Moët’s philosophy that “success is a matter of style."
Watch the video below:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts