Moët Partners with Acclaimed Director for Latest Campaign
Today on The Daily Meal
- Reserve Your Spot at the Moët & Chandon Pop-Up Le & Restaurant With Michelin-Starred Chef Yannick Alléno in France
- Raise a Toast to the Golden Globes With Moët & Chandon's Golden Night Cocktail!
- Roger Federer Hosts Mini Tennis Match for Moët & Chandon During Sony Open
- White Owl’s Heathens & Hops Fresh Hop Fest
- Music Video Director Shane Drake Discusses His Path to Films, Mega Budgets & Breaking Into the Biz
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
To celebrate the launch of the new Nectar Impérial Rosé, Moët & Chandon has tapped acclaimed video director Samuel Bayer to help launch the brand’s first-ever global campaign, called “To Stepping it Up.”
Bayer has worked on seminal music videos like Nirvana’s “Smells Like Teen Spirit,” Ozzy Osbourne’s “Mama I’m Coming Home,” The Ramones’ “Poison Heart,” The Strokes’ “Heart in a Cage,” and several others.
Directed by Bayer and produced by Los Angeles-based marketing company Omelet, the new campaign launched on Wednesday, July 16, and blends Moët & Chandon’s French heritage with an urban feel and an original hip hop track.
The campaign will be available in both 30-second and 15-second video formats, and highlights Moët’s philosophy that “success is a matter of style."
Watch the video below:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts