- Peach Month begins
- Sandwich Month begins
Matt Orlando, Dan Burns to Host Dinner at Amass on June 25
Recipe of the day
- Donald Trump Sues Chef José Andrés for $10 Million
- An Interview with Miami Chef Alex Chang: Part 2
- An Interview with Miami Chef Alex Chang: Part 1
- Andrew Zimmern’s Comfort Food Is Gas Station Pizza, and Other Things We Learned About the ‘Bizarre Foods’ Host
- George Foreman Now Has His Own Online Butcher Shop
Burns went on to become the head of development of Momofuku, and then opened Luksus in Greenpoint, Brooklyn in July 2013. In the same month, Orlando opened Amass in Denmark.
The pair also teamed up in fall 2013 for an “epic Nordic reunion” dinner at Luksus in Brooklyn, which sold out.
Attending the 2014 edition, dubbed “The Long John Reunion” will set you back kr 750 (approximately $137.02), with seating available between 6:30 p.m. and 9 p.m.
Reservations can be made by emailing Amass restaurant, or by phone at +45-4358-4330.
Karen Lo is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @appleplexy.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts