- Craig Claiborne born (1920)
Matt Orlando, Dan Burns to Host Dinner at Amass on June 25
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- New Champion? Matt Stonie Beats Out Joey Chestnut Again by Scarfing 10.5 Pounds of Ribs
- Alice Waters, Chef and Food Activist, to Receive National Humanities Medal From President Obama
- Tyler Florence’s Advice for Aspiring Food Truck Owners
- Chef Profile: A Voce Madison’s Davide Venturini
- New England Dunkin’ Donuts to Offer Judge Free Coffee for Life Following Tom Brady’s Suspension Lift
Burns went on to become the head of development of Momofuku, and then opened Luksus in Greenpoint, Brooklyn in July 2013. In the same month, Orlando opened Amass in Denmark.
The pair also teamed up in fall 2013 for an “epic Nordic reunion” dinner at Luksus in Brooklyn, which sold out.
Attending the 2014 edition, dubbed “The Long John Reunion” will set you back kr 750 (approximately $137.02), with seating available between 6:30 p.m. and 9 p.m.
Reservations can be made by emailing Amass restaurant, or by phone at +45-4358-4330.
Karen Lo is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @appleplexy.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts