Matt Orlando, Dan Burns to Host Dinner at Amass on June 25
Recipe of the day
- Marc Forgione on His Cookbook, Abolishing Tips, and His Favorite Vodka
- Noma Documentary Launches Indiegogo Campaign
- Pete Wells Awards No Stars to Javelina, Shows Off His Backhand
- April Bloomfield in Talks for Elaborate 4-Story Restaurant with a Rooftop in Downtown Manhattan
- The Daily Meal Talks Career, Cuisine, and Contributions with Stephan Pyles
Burns went on to become the head of development of Momofuku, and then opened Luksus in Greenpoint, Brooklyn in July 2013. In the same month, Orlando opened Amass in Denmark.
The pair also teamed up in fall 2013 for an “epic Nordic reunion” dinner at Luksus in Brooklyn, which sold out.
Attending the 2014 edition, dubbed “The Long John Reunion” will set you back kr 750 (approximately $137.02), with seating available between 6:30 p.m. and 9 p.m.
Reservations can be made by emailing Amass restaurant, or by phone at +45-4358-4330.
Karen Lo is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @appleplexy.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts