- Taco Day
Matt Orlando, Dan Burns to Host Dinner at Amass on June 25
Recipe of the day
- The One Food That Guy Fieri Will Never Eat
- Mario Batali Has Choice Words for Pope Francis: ‘Why Would He Meet with That Woman?’
- Trump Secures Tenant for His DC Hotel After Chefs José Andrés, Geoffrey Zakarian Withdraw
- Art Smith, Mike Lata, and Charleston’s Best Chefs Cook Up a Southern Feast
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Alex Guarnaschelli
Burns went on to become the head of development of Momofuku, and then opened Luksus in Greenpoint, Brooklyn in July 2013. In the same month, Orlando opened Amass in Denmark.
The pair also teamed up in fall 2013 for an “epic Nordic reunion” dinner at Luksus in Brooklyn, which sold out.
Attending the 2014 edition, dubbed “The Long John Reunion” will set you back kr 750 (approximately $137.02), with seating available between 6:30 p.m. and 9 p.m.
Reservations can be made by emailing Amass restaurant, or by phone at +45-4358-4330.
Karen Lo is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @appleplexy.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts