Italy's Pasta Decline and More News
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Check out the headlines you may have missed.
Italy's Pasta Market Down: Thanks to a certain health movement, pasta sales have gone down in Italy, as health-conscious eaters are favoring couscous, meat, and vegetables instead. [WSJ]
Tosca Café Reinvented: A look inside April Bloomfield and Ken Friedman's first San Francisco restaurant. [Eater]
Meth-Like Chemical Found in Diet Supplement: Bodybuilders beware: scientists have found a meth-like substance in Craze, a bodybuilding diet supplement. [Food Safety News]
Truffle Sold for $95,000: Upper East Side restaurateur Nello Balan found a 4-pound white truffle, selling it to a Russian oligarch for $95,000. [Page Six]
2-Feet Curly Fry: A man found a 28-inch curly fry in his order from Arby's, and it made the news. America! [Tuscaloosa News]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts