Guy Fieri's Christmas Dinner and More News
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
- How to Cook Turkey Breast for Thanksgiving
Check out these headlines you may have missed.
Beers Americans Don't Drink: A compilation, just so you know if you're behind the times. [24/7 Wall St]
Salt-Based Igloo: Design company Emerging Objects has created a structure made from 3-D printing crystals from sea salt and glue. [PSFK]
Guy Fieri's Christmas: SNL pulls off another excellent spoof of Food Network's showy celebrity chef, where 20-layer bean dip and Bud Lime gazpacho is on the menu (the latter from Kid Rock!). [HuffPo]
Chef Twitter Revenge: Christmas is a busy time for restaurants, but one chef who wanted Christmas off got fired for it. The result: Hacking the restaurant's Twitter feed to tell the real story, and the fired chef holds nothing back. [Eater]
Fresh or Frozen? A guide to choosing the right type of vegetables to serve at your holiday meal. [Live Science]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts