Ferran and Albert Adrià in Talks with Cirque du Soleil
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
Prolific restaurateurs Ferran and Albert Adrià are working on “an international and multidisciplinary project with global impact,” that will likely involve Cirque du Soleil and the Casino de Ibiza, Albert Adrià told Vanitatis.
Months ago, Albert Adrià mentioned that he and his brother Ferran were working together on a restaurant and night club project in Ibiza, and now promises an opening date of May 29, 2015.
Although he’d like to remain mum on most of the details, Albert says of the restaurant that it will be open six months out of the year, with a renewed concept each year.
Although the multidisciplinary project will feed a thousand people each day, Adrià says the goal is not only to provide guests with an incredible dining experience, but to “shock the world with a fleet of cultural and artistic attractions for adults.”
As of now, Enrique Banegas, a managing director for the Casino de Ibiza told Diario de Ibiza that the deal is “still green” as there are “important details to negotiate.”
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts