- Worcestershire sauce introduced (1937)
Ferran and Albert Adrià in Talks with Cirque du Soleil
Recipe of the day
- Gail Simmons Dishes on the Upcoming 13th Season of ‘Top Chef’
- Michael Jackson’s Former Personal Chef Will Prepare Jackson’s Favorite Dishes in Honor of His Birthday
- Jared Fogle’s Nonprofit Organization Allegedly Failed to Award Any Grants to Schools and Community Groups
- An Interview with Joe Sancho, Bassmaster Elite Fisherman
- Philadelphia Residents Get Ready for a Visit From Pope Francis with ‘Pope Cheese’ and Papal Beers
Prolific restaurateurs Ferran and Albert Adrià are working on “an international and multidisciplinary project with global impact,” that will likely involve Cirque du Soleil and the Casino de Ibiza, Albert Adrià told Vanitatis.
Months ago, Albert Adrià mentioned that he and his brother Ferran were working together on a restaurant and night club project in Ibiza, and now promises an opening date of May 29, 2015.
Although he’d like to remain mum on most of the details, Albert says of the restaurant that it will be open six months out of the year, with a renewed concept each year.
Although the multidisciplinary project will feed a thousand people each day, Adrià says the goal is not only to provide guests with an incredible dining experience, but to “shock the world with a fleet of cultural and artistic attractions for adults.”
As of now, Enrique Banegas, a managing director for the Casino de Ibiza told Diario de Ibiza that the deal is “still green” as there are “important details to negotiate.”
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts