Aziz Ansari Adorably Compares his Chef Girlfriend to Salad
Recipe of the day
- Beyoncé Poured a Bottle of Crazy-Expensive Champagne Into a Hot Tub and People Are Freaking Out
- A New ‘Breaking Bad’ Bar in London Lets You Don Gas Masks and ‘Cook’ Your Own Cocktails
- Bill Murray Jumps Out of a Cake for His Last David Letterman Appearance
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Rapper Saves Man Who Lost Control of His Car While in Diabetic Distress
- As ‘Mad Men’ Ends, Coca-Cola’s Iconic ‘I’d Like to Buy the World a Coke’ Is Don Draper’s Legacy
Aziz Ansari, comedian and unabashed appreciator of food and food culture, has been known to hang out with some of our favorite chefs.
Remember when he, David Chang, and James Murphy of LCD Soundsystem went on a food tour of Tokyo?
Or when Aziz showed up on the first season of Mind of a Chef to eat the famous fried bologna sandwiches at Wilensky’s with Chang and the chefs of Joe Beef? Not to mention the fact that Aziz has his own food show, which starts off on a boat.
It turns out that Ansari’s connected to the food industry doesn’t just end there — the comedian has been dating Courtney McBroom, a New York chef who has worked for his friend, Momofuku founder David Chang.
"I thought she was really cool. Then I ran into her randomly, and she was single. I've kind of settled down,” Ansari told Billboard Magazine in May. “I was the guy eating Skittles and having lots of fun, and then I was like, 'I need a nice nutritious salad' — she's the salad.”
For the latest food and drink updates, visit our Food News page.
Karen Lo is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @appleplexy.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts