Average Servings Getting Larger and More News
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Check out these headlines you may have missed.
Average Serving Size: A new study found that serving sizes for the most part have increased, with most prepackaged foods more than 39 percent larger than 20 years ago on average. Tortellini and milk chocolate bars, however, are exempt. [Food Navigator]
Man Traded Wedding Ring for Beer: Apparently back in the 1950s, John Druken traded his wedding ring for a pint of beer, because "at closing time that last beer looks better than all the rest." He's still married. [ABC News]
'Spinnng Plates': A review of the documentary starring Grant Achatz of Alinea and Next. [Chicago Tribune]
Pat LaFrieda's New Cookbook: New York's favorite meat man has announced a debut cookbook titled Meat: Everything There Is to Know. [Eater]
Sugar Intake Decreases Memory: A new study found that high blood sugar was linked to memory problems. [Food and Drink Europe]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts