- Nathan Myhrvold born (1959)
7-Eleven’s Free Slurpee Day is July 11 with Bonus Freebies!
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- The Viral Infographic Showing What a Can of Coca-Cola Does to Your Body Was Inaccurate
- Another Almond Milk Brand Is Facing a Lawsuit for Not Using Enough Almonds
- Tired of Fruitless Searching? Now You Can Order a Personalized ‘Share a Coke With…’ Bottle
- 10 Fruits to Add to Your Water That Will Totally Benefit Your Body
- This Miracle Drink Could Ensure That You Never Get a Hangover Again
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Beat the heat with 7-Eleven’s annual free Slurpee day. Whether your go-to flavor is Coca-Cola, Lemon-Lime, or the elusive Banana flavor, you can get your small-size Slurpee for free anytime on July 11 at your local 7-Eleven between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. This year, the freebie day is stretching into a week. Customers can download the 7-Eleven app and get free items all week long, like a Big Gulp and a Snickers bar.
Here’s a breakdown of the week of giveaways:
Friday, July 11: Small Slurpee
Saturday, July 12: Big Gulp
Sunday, July 13: M&Ms Birthday Cake Flavor Candies
Monday, July 14: Grandma’s Cookies
Tuesday, July 15: Twinkies
Wednesday, July 16: Snickers or Twix Ice Cream Bar
Thursday, July 17: Quaker Chewy Yogurt Snack Bar
Friday, July 18: Pillsbury Cookie
Saturday, July 19: Small Slurpee
Yes, that’s right. You can round out your week of 7-Eleven giveaways with another free Slurpee day. It’s like Christmas came early.
For the latest happenings in the food and drink world, visit our Food News page.
Joanna Fantozzi is an Associate Editor with The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter@JoannaFantozzi
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts