- Worcestershire sauce introduced (1937)
7-Eleven’s Free Slurpee Day is July 11 with Bonus Freebies!
Recipe of the day
- Drink More Water to Lose Weight, Study Says
- Russell Wilson Swears By Recovery Water to Help Him Get Over an Injury
- Anheuser-Busch Shipped 50,000 Cans of Water to Firefighters Battling Fires in Western United States
- Shaq and Mike Miller Are Launching an Energy Drink in Hong Kong
- Remember That Time Berkeley, California, Tried to Tax Soda? Apparently It’s Not Working Out
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Beat the heat with 7-Eleven’s annual free Slurpee day. Whether your go-to flavor is Coca-Cola, Lemon-Lime, or the elusive Banana flavor, you can get your small-size Slurpee for free anytime on July 11 at your local 7-Eleven between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. This year, the freebie day is stretching into a week. Customers can download the 7-Eleven app and get free items all week long, like a Big Gulp and a Snickers bar.
Here’s a breakdown of the week of giveaways:
Friday, July 11: Small Slurpee
Saturday, July 12: Big Gulp
Sunday, July 13: M&Ms Birthday Cake Flavor Candies
Monday, July 14: Grandma’s Cookies
Tuesday, July 15: Twinkies
Wednesday, July 16: Snickers or Twix Ice Cream Bar
Thursday, July 17: Quaker Chewy Yogurt Snack Bar
Friday, July 18: Pillsbury Cookie
Saturday, July 19: Small Slurpee
Yes, that’s right. You can round out your week of 7-Eleven giveaways with another free Slurpee day. It’s like Christmas came early.
For the latest happenings in the food and drink world, visit our Food News page.
Joanna Fantozzi is an Associate Editor with The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter@JoannaFantozzi
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts