Best Hotel New Year's Eve Parties
Recipe of the day
- NYC Wine & Food Fest Returns with Midnight Jazz Breakfast, the Art of Sushi, and More
- The Winners of the 2015 Memphis in May World BBQ Cooking Contest
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival 2015
- Punta Mita Gourmet & Golf: A Sumptuous Event in Mexico
- The Romería, an Ancient Spanish Festival, Finds a New Home in South Carolina
New Year's Eve is a time to ponder the past and look forward to the year ahead; all the while celebrating with food, fireworks, and fun. Hotels around the world have taken the stress out of finding the perfect spot to ring in the New Year by hosting hassle-free parties where revelers can celebrate until the wee hours of the morning.
These one-stop New Year's Eve party destinations include dinner, drinks, entertainment, and accommodations, so the only commute home is a short trip to your room. From a Gangnam-style celebration at The Nines in Portland, Ore.
We couldn't think of any better start to the New Year than with a vacation.
Nikki Maniscalco is a Junior Writer at The Daily Meal. Lauren Mack contributed to this story.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts