New Ways to Bake Eggs for Breakfast
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
Baked eggs are always a healthy breakfast dish. We often bake them in ramekins and scatter some herbs in for flavor, but recently we’ve been looking for some new ideas. I scrolled through the Family Kitchen looking for new ideas and found a few great ones. We’re already huge fans of the baked eggs in avocados — who doesn’t love those? I also got some new inspiration for making bread bowls, baking Texas toast, and found a new way to use my muffin tin!
— thenaptimechef, Babble
Baked Eggs in Bread Bowls
Kids will go crazy for this awesome method for baking eggs in bread bowls!
Eggs and Ham Baked in Ramekins
Bake eggs in individual ramekins for a pretty presentation. You'll love the ham "crust" on the bottom.
Baked Eggs in Avocados
Combine eggs and avocados to make this delicious, healthy breakfast treat.
Baked Eggs in Texas Toast
This giant baked egg breakfast is served Texas-style and is guaranteed to satisfy even the heartiest appetites.
Baked Eggs in Pasta
There is nothing wrong with pasta for brunch! This easy baked egg dish is so much fun for kids and adults alike.
More From Babble:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts