New England Patriot Launches KEEL Vodka
Recipe of the day
- This New Art Exhibit Allows You to Taste the Paintings
- Marco Pierre White Opens Revamped, Affordable Restaurant Inside Threadneedles Hotel in London
- What New York City Food Are You, Based on Your Astrological Sign?
- Study Says Travelers Would Rather Give Up Sex Than Coffee
- Things You Should Never Be Able to Buy in a Vending Machine
Former New England Patriot Matt Light is hoping to score a touchdown with his latest business venture. The three-time Super Bowl Champ has joined up with his Rhode Island buddies Bill Dessel and Tom McGowan to launch KEEL vodka. The nautically inspired cocktail offers zero carbs and only 58 calories and is about to hit store shelves.
"KEEL is championship-quality vodka. It’s highly drinkable, and you have to love the no-carb, low-calorie benefits," Light says. "Balance is the key to life. Now that I’m not playing football, KEEL allows me to enjoy cocktails, without weighing me down…[drinkers] will soon see that less is more when it comes to vodka."
KEEL is currently on a promotional tour, with its next stop set for June 27, 2013 at Rhode Island's girls' night out event, Give & Glam at Belle Mer in Newport, R.I. For more information about the event, visit their official website.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts