New Beer for the New Year
Recipe of the day
- We’re Shocked: Young People Are Starting to Choose Wine and Liquor Over Beer
- 6 Reasons Beer Is Good for You
- Norwegian Festival Fights Binge Drinking with Cheap Beer
- MillerCoors Sued for Portraying Blue Moon as Craft Beer Worthy of Premium Price Tag
- These Rugby Players Got Tooth Implants That Double as Bottle Openers
The year still has a shiny new sheen to it, so there’s still time for you to make and keep a few more resolutions. Me personally, I suggest turning over a new leaf and experimenting with new and unique beers. Explore and you will find very interesting and delicious flavor combinations.
Of course, wading into the wide pool of beer options (even those unusual brews I’m suggesting) can be daunting. Which styles will you like? Which breweries do them the best? I’ve done a little research myself so I can try to narrow the field for you a bit.
I’m sharing my recommendations for some great — and maybe a little off-the-wall — new beers.
— Clare Goggin Sivits, Snooth
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts