New Beer for the New Year
Recipe of the day
- This Baseball Stadium Has Debuted a Beer Creamsicle Shake
- This Start-Up Allows Brewers and Beer-Lovers to Buy and Sell Beer Kits
- Craft Brewery Dr. Jekyll’s Adds Flaxseed Oil, Gingko Leaves, and Other Superfoods to Beer
- DC Brau and Oskar Blues Launch ‘Smells Like Freedom’ IPA with ‘Aromas of Cannabis’
- A Man Shot His Friend for Giving Him the Wrong Brand of Beer
The year still has a shiny new sheen to it, so there’s still time for you to make and keep a few more resolutions. Me personally, I suggest turning over a new leaf and experimenting with new and unique beers. Explore and you will find very interesting and delicious flavor combinations.
Of course, wading into the wide pool of beer options (even those unusual brews I’m suggesting) can be daunting. Which styles will you like? Which breweries do them the best? I’ve done a little research myself so I can try to narrow the field for you a bit.
I’m sharing my recommendations for some great — and maybe a little off-the-wall — new beers.
— Clare Goggin Sivits, Snooth
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts