- Cream of Wheat invented (1893)
- Cream of Wheat introduced (1893)
New Beer for the New Year
Recipe of the day
- 9 Creative Ways to Use Beer Besides Just Drinking It
- Beer Brewed From Chickpeas Invented: Is Hummus Beer the Next Big Thing?
- Budweiser, Corona, and Blue Moon: America’s Most Popular Beers Could Soon Be All Under One Roof
- Metallica Is Making A Limited Edition Beer in Canada
- 10 Medical Reasons to Drink More Beer
The year still has a shiny new sheen to it, so there’s still time for you to make and keep a few more resolutions. Me personally, I suggest turning over a new leaf and experimenting with new and unique beers. Explore and you will find very interesting and delicious flavor combinations.
Of course, wading into the wide pool of beer options (even those unusual brews I’m suggesting) can be daunting. Which styles will you like? Which breweries do them the best? I’ve done a little research myself so I can try to narrow the field for you a bit.
I’m sharing my recommendations for some great — and maybe a little off-the-wall — new beers.
— Clare Goggin Sivits, Snooth
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts