New App Brings $1 Dinner and Drink Specials to New York City
Recipe of the day
- New York City Is Getting Its First-Ever Sonic Location… But You Have to Trek to Staten Island
- You Can Now Order Almost Any Food You Want Simply By Sending an Emoji
- Shake Shack’s New Very Limited-Edition Burger Is Made From Food Waste
- Whataburger Donates $100,000 to Help Texas Flood Relief Efforts
- Washington, DC New Menu Report: 05/ 27/15
In the crowded world of local deals apps, it’s not easy to stand out these days. It takes a lot of work to build an app and get it launched, but if nobody uses it, does it even have a reason to exist?
Leloca, the newest New York-based local food-finder app, certainly has a reason to exist. They already offer businesses the ability to find customers using real-time location-based technology (and hungry customers the ability to find local restaurants that are offering discounts of on average 30 to 50 percent), but they’ve taken one additional step that’s sure to make them stand apart from the pack: $1 specials.
A dollar doesn’t go very far these days, but once you’ve downloaded the free app, it’ll set you up with some mighty fine discounts, including:
• $1 prosecco cocktails from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Centro Vinoteca the entire month of December
• $1 12-inch pizzas at Aleo the entire month of December
• $1 cocktails at Hookah King Dec. 10 to 14
• $1 Holiday Punch at Tammany Hall Tavern the entire month of December
So download the app, get some ridiculously cheap food and drink deals all month, and thank us later.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts