New App Brings $1 Dinner and Drink Specials to New York City
Recipe of the day
- What’s Happening in Washington, DC: March 30, 2015
- Step Out of Your Comfort Zone and into New York’s Adalya for Brunch
- The Memphis Taproom Beer Garden Serves the Best Hot Dog in Philadelphia
- Pommes Frites and Sushi Park Destroyed After Massive East Village Explosion and Building Collapse
- Lafayette Coney Island Serves the Best Hot Dog in Detroit
In the crowded world of local deals apps, it’s not easy to stand out these days. It takes a lot of work to build an app and get it launched, but if nobody uses it, does it even have a reason to exist?
Leloca, the newest New York-based local food-finder app, certainly has a reason to exist. They already offer businesses the ability to find customers using real-time location-based technology (and hungry customers the ability to find local restaurants that are offering discounts of on average 30 to 50 percent), but they’ve taken one additional step that’s sure to make them stand apart from the pack: $1 specials.
A dollar doesn’t go very far these days, but once you’ve downloaded the free app, it’ll set you up with some mighty fine discounts, including:
• $1 prosecco cocktails from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Centro Vinoteca the entire month of December
• $1 12-inch pizzas at Aleo the entire month of December
• $1 cocktails at Hookah King Dec. 10 to 14
• $1 Holiday Punch at Tammany Hall Tavern the entire month of December
So download the app, get some ridiculously cheap food and drink deals all month, and thank us later.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts