- World Coconut Day
Neil Patrick Harris Dreams of Puppets in a Restaurant
Recipe of the day
- You Know You Aren’t Classy When… 5 Food and Drink Choices That Are Socially Unacceptable
- No One Likes It When You’re on Your Phone During Dinner, Study Finds
- An Introvert's Cocktail Party Survival Guide
- How to Survive a Dinner Party When You Don't Like Any of the Food
- These Obnoxious Dining Habits Will End Any Relationship
Our love for Neil Patrick Harris is never-ending, especially with his cheeky, slightly naughty Neil's Puppet Dreams, where he falls asleep and dreams of, well, the world in puppets.
The third episode brings Neil Patrick Harris to a restaurant, where he tries to make a joke with a hasty server about a fly in his borscht. Naturally, the waiter gets a bit annoyed, but then Harris promptly falls asleep as he often does, and wakes up as a waiter in puppet world.
There's a bit about "eating beaver" and how Harris is allergic, a customer ordering a club (but not getting the sandwich type), something about a wife not ordering crabs and somebody wanting mustard for his hot dog, and a rodent health inspector. So of course, Harris wakes up and immediately tips the waiter. Some of the jokes are a bit adult, but footage should be safe for work. Watch the shenanigans below.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts