Loveless Café Hosting Valentine’s Day in NYC
Recipe of the day
- Ruby Tuesday Sued for Gender Discrimination Against Men
- KFC Has Really Outdone Itself with the DoubleDown Dog
- Woman Gets Bag of Cash from Burger King Drive-Thru
- Reports About New Restaurant By 'Jiro Dreams of Sushi' Chef and Restaurateur Alessandro Borgognone May Be Inaccurate
- The Most Iconic Dishes of ‘Molecular Gastronomy’
The Loveless Café is one of the finest restaurants in Nashville, and the team behind the legend is getting some love from our friends up in New York City.
Executive Chef Bart Pickens has been selected to cook up the Valentine’s Day meal at the city’s famed James Beard House, which has hosted some of the world’s best chefs, and he’ll be bringing his team, including senior pitmaster George Harvell, pastry chef Alisa Huntsman and chef Daniel Dillingham.
The five-course dinner will be a true cornucopia of Southern home cookin’, including the café’s famous biscuits, shrimp and grits, ribs, grilled pork loin, fried chicken, creamed corn, carrot pudding, and chocolate raspberry short stacks for dessert. Wine, Yazoo Beer, Prosecco, tea, and coffee are included in the price of admission, which comes to $170 per person (unless you’re a member; then it will cost $130). Tickets can be purchased here.
But wait, there’s more! There’s also a contest that will send two lucky winners from Nashville up to New York for a two-night’s stay at the Hilton, dinner at the Beard House, and $500 in cash.
Not a bad way (and place) to spend Valentine’s Day!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts