- Craig Claiborne born (1920)
Nadia G on 'Bitchin' Kitchen'
The Cooking Channel host discusses her third season
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- New Champion? Matt Stonie Beats Out Joey Chestnut Again by Scarfing 10.5 Pounds of Ribs
- Alice Waters, Chef and Food Activist, to Receive National Humanities Medal From President Obama
- Tyler Florence’s Advice for Aspiring Food Truck Owners
- Chef Profile: A Voce Madison’s Davide Venturini
- New England Dunkin’ Donuts to Offer Judge Free Coffee for Life Following Tom Brady’s Suspension Lift
Nadia G is not your average television host. Between the stilettos, the jokes, and the slang, her show Bitchin' Kitchen makes for one particularly special cooking show. But because of that, the show has gained a cult following among those of us who get bored watching a basic stand-and-stir show.
And now airing on the Cooking Channel is the third season of Bitchin' Kitchen! We got the host herself to come in and tell us all about it, ranging from episodes about parenting skills to blind dates. And of course, in the same fabulous shoes as ever.
Nadia feels like the show is a continuation of her original Web seires. "I could create cool aprons, I could dish out recipes, I could do the comedy, music videos, so we've always had a lot of freedom in Bitchin' Kitchen and that has continued," she says.
You can catch Nadia's third season on Wednesdays at 10 p.m., and watch the video above to hear more about it!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts