- St. Martha: Patron of Dieticians
- 1 whole-grain naan flatbread
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thinly
- 2 Teaspoons garam masala, or to taste
- 2 Teaspoons curry powder, or to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 Tablespoons mango chutney
- 2-4 Ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
Pizza is always delicious, but sometimes you want to switch it up a little. This pizza uses premade naan, fragrant spices, and sweet and spicy mango chutney to bring together the flavors of India in a new and unexpected way — and it's super easy to make!
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil until shimmering. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the red onion and cook over medium-low heat until soft, about 10 minutes. Add 1 teaspoon of the garam masala, 1 teaspoon of the curry powder, and season with salt and pepper, to taste while cooking. Once the onions have softened, remove from the heat.
Season the chicken pieces with the remaining garam masala, curry powder, and salt and pepper, to taste. To the same pan, add the remaining olive oil and increase the heat to medium-high. Add the seasoned chicken and cook until cooked through, about 6 minutes. Remove from the heat.
To assemble the pizza, place the naan on a baking sheet. Spread the mango chutney evenly over the naan. Add a little cheese on top of the chutney. Place the onions, chicken, and a bit more cheese around the pizza. Bake until the cheese is melted and the naan is heated through, about 5-6 minutes. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with cilantro, and enjoy!