Mystery Man Buys Coffee for 500 and More News
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Gail Simmons Moves Up: The Food & Wine editor is now the head critic of Top Chef Masters, bringing in David Burke and other chefs like Bryan Voltaggio to the show's fifth season. [TV Guide]
Crazy Beer Bongs: College kids are ridiculous, but at least their beer-boozing methods are entertaining. [Business Insider]
Deadliest Cocktails: As hard liquors are upping the ante with 114-proof gin, here are the booziest drinks around New York City. Need one stat. [NY Post]
Man Buys 500 Coffees: A mysterious Canadian stopped in at a Tim Hortons, bought a drink and a donut, and then asked how many cups of coffee they normally sell a day. The answer? 500. He had them ring up 500 cups of coffee, paid for it, and left, as the shop handed out free coffee to customers until Tuesday at 8 a.m. [Grub Street]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts