My Oh My Ty Cocktail Recipe
Daily Value: 9%
Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Fat-Free, Low-Fat-Abs
|Folic Acid (B9)||3µg||1%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||0g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Absinthe meets the mai tai meets the French Caribbean in the tiki-fabulous cooler. Absinthe and rum are old friends, and this drinks's almond and orange elements are gorgeous with the anise-forward spirit. Created by Brian Miller of Death & Company in New York.
Adapted from Absinthe Cocktails by Kate Simon
- 1 ounce aged rum
- 1 ounce white rhum agricole
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ ounce Clément "Créole Shrubb" Liqueur d'Orange
- ½ ounce orgeat syrup
- ¼ ounce Vieux Pontarlier or another absinthe verte
- 1/8 ounce simple syrup
- Large sprig of mint, for garnish
In a shaker, combine the ingredients with three ice cubes and shake until chilled.
Strain into the ice-filled tall glass. Garnish.