- Worcestershire sauce introduced (1937)
'Mr. Food' Dies at 81 and More News
Recipe of the day
- Can We Guess Your Personality Based on Your Fast Food Burger Choice?
- Facebook Is Launching a Virtual Assistant That Will Make Dinner Reservations for You
- McDonald’s and Tyson Drop Chicken Supplier After Horrific Abuse Video Is Revealed
- More Than 100 People Fall Ill in California After Eating Chipotle
- Want to Learn All the Secret Menu Items at Your Favorite Restaurants? There’s an App for That
The Daily Meal brings you the top news in the food world.
'Mr. Food' Dead at 81: Art Ginsburg, a television chef who was on the air for more than three decades, passed away at his home in Florida. [Huffington Post]
Chef From Per Se Goes to The French Laundry: The French Laundry's chef Timothy Hollingsworth has moved on, but Per Se's executive sous chef David Breeden is in. [Eater]
Bourdain vs. Ramsay vs. Batali: Anthony Bourdain weighed in on Gordon Ramsay's attempt to trademark Mario Batali's Spotted Pig name, calling it "pathetic." [FOX]
The History of Nutmeg: "Nutmeg has been one of the saddest stories of history," says one historian: find out why. [NPR]
First Importer of Pinot Grigio Dies: The man responsible for introducing America to pinot grigio, David Taub, has died at 79. [NYT]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts