The Most Drool-Worthy Oreo-Filled Desserts
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
While the great debate remains — the cookie versus the cream — we’ll just say it’s a toss-up at The Daily Meal office.
March 6 just happens to be National Oreo Day and at the ripe age of 101, the cookie is still as delicious and popular as ever.
We’re never going to get tired of the sandwich cookie — no matter what age we are — so to really do it justice, we’re spotlighting some chocolate-filled, decadent dishes that are sure to be a hit as the sweet finale of any dinner party.
Take a cue from these incredible Oreo-themed treats and serve up one at your next bash, or go out on a limb and create an entire Oreo-filled dessert table; we’re sure it will be wiped out within minutes.
There’s a reason it’s the largest selling cookie of all time — just saying.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts