The Most Drool-Worthy Oreo-Filled Desserts
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
While the great debate remains — the cookie versus the cream — we’ll just say it’s a toss-up at The Daily Meal office.
March 6 just happens to be National Oreo Day and at the ripe age of 101, the cookie is still as delicious and popular as ever.
We’re never going to get tired of the sandwich cookie — no matter what age we are — so to really do it justice, we’re spotlighting some chocolate-filled, decadent dishes that are sure to be a hit as the sweet finale of any dinner party.[slideshow:
Take a cue from these incredible Oreo-themed treats and serve up one at your next bash, or go out on a limb and create an entire Oreo-filled dessert table; we’re sure it will be wiped out within minutes.
There’s a reason it’s the largest selling cookie of all time — just saying.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts