More Fun Wedding Food Statistics
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
A couple of months ago we filled you in on some interesting wedding statistics about how brides and grooms feel about food in terms of their wedding and in what scope they want it involved in the big day.
Now that we’re into the fall and almost-winter wedding season, it’s time for an update, don’t you think?
We’ve rounded up some of the best food-infused wedding statistics and pooled them all together. Sound off in the comments, on Facebook, or on Twitter and let us know if you agree!
56 percent of brides say serving delicious food at their wedding day was top priority. [Brides]
33 percent of brides plan to give welcome baskets. [Brides]
28 percent of receptions have a dessert station. [Brides]
67 percent of brides register both in person and online. [Brides]
7 percent of brides and grooms are showered with rice by their guests after the ceremony. [Brides]
$90: The average cost of wedding napkins and matches. [Brides]
47 percent of brides register for a toaster. [Brides]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts