Moomah Plays Host to Original Kids' Birthday Bashes
The new hot spot by Tracey Stewart has created unique party ideas for children
Let’s be honest, kids’ parties can be repetitive, tenuous, and tiresome. The same old themes can be played out, but there is no need to stick with the same old pizza party idea. With all of the toys, characters, and stories out there, the possibilities are limitless.
Tracey Stewart, wife of Jon Stewart, sure exercised her imagination when she and the team at her New York City café, Moomah, came up with these ideas for unique get-togethers for children. While the themes are different, you can mix and match with go-to finger foods, organic fruits, veggies, and juice. For an extra kick of fun, kids can decorate their own cake.
Here’s a peek at Moomah’s Party Menu:
- Chicken nuggets
- Cheese quesadilla on whole-wheat lavash (we also can make them gluten-free!)
- Grilled cheese
- Pizza bagels
- Gluten-free pasta with butter and cheese
Use these party ideas as inspiration for your own kids' parties at home:
• Mad Science Experiment Party — Make slime, bouncy balls, and more with Moomah's Mad Scientists at this wacky party!
• Spa Party — Get your finger and toe nails painted, design your own spa products like lotion, soap, or bath fizzies, and of course, get your make up done! Walk away ready to strut your stuff.
• Tea Party — High Tea anyone? Sip tea properly with your finest friends (and dolls if you wish!). Then, decorate your own tea cup and saucer. We do declare, this should be the finest party this side of Downton — er, Tribeca — has ever seen.
• Glow-in-the-Dark Party — Play glow-in-the-dark games in Moomah’s black-lit glow room! Make a glow-in-the-dark art project and then join in on the fun for a glowing dance party where everyone will get glow necklaces. Party guests are encouraged to wear white for the best effect.
• Yoga Party — Perfect for the budding yogi! Age-appropriate poses to cool music will take you and your guests on a journey you'll never forget.
• Gloga Party — Glow-in-the-dark version of the yoga party. Guests are encouraged to wear white for the best glowing effect.