Momogoose: Mo' Eating, Mo' Sharing
Today on The Daily Meal
- Applebee's franchisee causes stir with 'Life is Better Shared' campaign
- NOLA's Five Best Dishes for Sharing
- David Chang, Paul Kahan Share 'Outstanding Chef' Award at James Beard Awards
- Owner of Denver's Tocabe Shares Secrets of Success
- Michelle Obama Talked Healthy Eating, Politics on 'The Daily Show'
The catchy name of this venture comes from a fusion of "momo," which represents "more eating, more sharing" and "goose," an homage to their old Cambridge restaurant Poppa & Goose. Founded by MIT alums in 1989, this truck features the super healthy fare of Southeast Asia. Offering something for everyone — from vegans to vegetarians to meat-eaters — the creators seek to boost taste and reduce the fats and calories. On the menu: rice bowls with seasonal veggies and a choice of protein like bulgogi beef or spicy daeji pork; crispy rolls; and 12-inch baguette sandwiches.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts