Missy Robbins Leaving A Voce
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Guy Fieri’s Proposed ‘Hunt-Ryd’ Sonoma County Winery Rejected by Zoning Board
- Here’s an Amazing Photo of Chef José Andrés Hanging Out with a Stingray at the Cayman Cookout
- World Champion Boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Says He and Gordon Ramsay will Open the World’s Best Restaurant Together
- Norman Van Aken's Kitchen Conversations: Sanford "Sandy" D'Amato
- Anthony Bourdain’s International Street Food Hall in New York City Expected to Open Later This Year
"I made the decision a while ago," she told The Times. "But I have no definite plans. Nobody believes me, and I do have lots of ideas, but I’m not in a rush. I want to travel and work on a book."
Robbins joined the A Voce staff about five years ago when she became executive chef at A Voce Madison, soon taking on A Voce Columbus. The chef was previously working at Chicago favorite (and presidential favorite) Spiaggia as executive chef under Tony Mantuano.
Robbins has told The Times that working at A Voce "changed my focus and my career," and noted that since her decision, "there's no drama, [owner Marlon Abela] has been very supportive."
No word yet on who will replace Robbins, either temporarily after her departure Saturday, or permanently.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts