Miracle Weight-Loss Foods: Fact or Fiction?
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
“Did you hear? If you eat a ton of sweet potatoes you can lose like two pounds overnight...”
“Well I read somewhere that if you drink green tea, you can lose weight without doing anything else...” “Totally, and eat a ton of spicy food!”
There are a lot of alleged health claims out there, especially when it comes to easy weight-loss solutions. Unfortunately, most of them aren’t true.
To debunk these miracle weight-loss myths, we turned to nutritionist Kelly Aronica to find out whether these claims are fact or fiction.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts