Mini Fish Tacos with Ginger-Scented Tomato Salsa Recipe
Daily Value: 19%
Sugar-Conscious, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||49µg||12%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||3g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||4g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
- Two 6-ounce seabass fillets
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro, plus extra for garnish
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeds removed, minced, plus extra for garnish
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 6 mini taco shells
- Diced red onion, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for garnish
Heat outdoor grill or nonstick grill pan to medium-high heat. Season the fillets with salt and pepper and grill until cooked through, about 8 minutes a side. Remove from the grill and let rest.
Combine the ginger, cilantro, onion, jalapeño, ½ teaspoon salt, red wine vinegar, tomatoes, and sugar in a bowl and let rest for at least 10 minutes.
Chop up, or flake the grilled seabass and distribute 2-ounce portions into each of the mini taco shells. Add a tablespoon of the salsa on top and garnish with the extra jalapeño, cilantro, red onion, and lime wedges.
Recipe DetailsServings: 2
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).