- Agoston Haraszthy born (1812)
Microwave Minestrone Recipe
Taste of Home
- 1 Cup sliced carrots
- 1 Cup sliced celery
- 1 Cup zucchini
- 1/2 Cup diced sweet yellow pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon California Olive Ranch® Olive Oil
- 15 Ounces cannellini or white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 14 1/2 Ounces beef broth
- 1 Cup medium pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 Teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon pepper
This healthy soup is made with a variety of vegetables and some pasta. It's a great appetizer or perfect to eat during the cold weather.
In a 2-quart microwave-safe bowl, combine the carrots, celery, zucchini, yellow pepper, and onion.
Drizzle with oil; toss to coat.
Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on high for 9-11 minutes.