Michelin Stars Announced for Italy
Recipe of the day
- NYC Wine & Food Fest Returns with Midnight Jazz Breakfast, the Art of Sushi, and More
- The Winners of the 2015 Memphis in May World BBQ Cooking Contest
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival 2015
- Punta Mita Gourmet & Golf: A Sumptuous Event in Mexico
- The Romería, an Ancient Spanish Festival, Finds a New Home in South Carolina
The newest restaurant to be awarded three stars is Chef Enrico Crippa’s Piazza Duomo in Alba, which brought the total three-star restaurant count for Italy up to seven. Three new two-star restaurants, Antica Osteria Cera in Campagna Lupia/Lughetto, Agli Amici in Udine/Godia, and La Trota in Rivodutri, were also added, giving Italy a total of 39 two-Michelin star restaurants.
The Michelin Guide to Italy 2013 edition, which is available Jan. 16 also includes 261 restaurants that were awarded one star.
Nikki Maniscalco is Junior Writer at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @NikkiMarie2116
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts