Michaela Guzy in Melbourne, Australia's Second Largest City
Michaela Guzy of OhThePeopleYouMeet.com guides us through a foodie tour of Melbourne, Australia.
Recipe of the day
- France Bans Supermarket Waste; Stores Must Donate Unsold Food to Charity
- Poll: Which Country Do You Wish You Could Travel to for the Food?
- 9 Diet Tips From Around the World
- Australia Reinvents the Food Pyramid with a Heavy Focus on Vegetables and No Sugar in Sight
- Kim Jong Un Gets Mad Because Turtle Farm Doesn’t Have Enough Lobster
Watch as Michaela, Founder of OhThePeopleYouMeet.com, visits Melbourne, Australia’s second largest city.
Here, she meets with local chefs, restaurateurs, bars, a published food and coffee-obsessed author, a trout and an urban farmer for their favorite hidden spots in the city
The laneways and alleyways are home to colorful street art and foodie havens like the Little Mule Co. serving cold drip coffee and the Vic Market offering a variety of local ingredients and specialty meats. (Lamb brains, anyone?)
Watch as Michaela shops the market with Daniel Wilson and visits Huxtable, his modern Australian restaurant and Huxtaburger, an eatery with international influence.
Dine on kangaroo at Izakaya Den, sip shiraz at Little Hunter and more reds at Movida directly next door. Enjoy a not-to-miss meal at St. Crispin, voted best restaurant in Melbourne in 2013. And for cocktails with a touch of nightlife and hands down the best views of Melbourne at night, visit Naked for Satan. See more at: OhThePeopleYouMeet.com.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts