- Worcestershire sauce introduced (1937)
Michael Mina Wants You to Vote on His 'Stache
The Handle Bar
The Handle Bar
Recipe of the day
- New Orleans’ Chefs Prove Hurricane Katrina was No Match for the City’s Enduring Spirit
- Gail Simmons Dishes on the Upcoming 13th Season of ‘Top Chef’
- Michael Jackson’s Former Personal Chef Will Prepare Jackson’s Favorite Dishes in Honor of His Birthday
- Jared Fogle’s Nonprofit Organization Allegedly Failed to Award Any Grants to Schools and Community Groups
- An Interview with Joe Sancho, Bassmaster Elite Fisherman
The Daily Meal's (mostly female) staff does have a thing for bearded chefs, but mustachioed? We have yet to make up your minds.
Luckily, Michael Mina's team behind his new restaurant The Handle Bar in Jackson Hole, Wy., has decided to help us out. According to a press release, the "great fear of having frozen upper lips" in Wyoming sparked the entire male population of the team to grow mustaches, the ultimate upper lip accessory.
Naturally, most members of the team are returning to their proper, warm homes after opening, but they figured they'd get some good PR and social media hype from their mustaches. So, they uploaded photo of every mustache on the team and put them up to a vote.
First up is obviously Michael Mina himself, rocking a a horseshoe mustache, while others have donned pencil mustaches, a fu manchu mustache, and a chevron mustache. Unfortunately, we don't see any killer imperial staches, but mad props to number six (the photo with inverted colors) for a proper handlebar. Check out an infographic of mustache styles here, and vote over here. Polls close at 12:01 a.m. (we presume local time) on Jan. 1, so get your votes in before the countdown.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts