Michael Chiarello’s 9 Favorite Restaurants
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
As a chef, vintner, television host, sustainable farmer, and the owner of Napa Valley’s Bottega, Michael Chiarello has made his mark on the culinary world by combining his Southern Italian roots with Napa Valley living. Chiarello shares with The Daily Meal his nine favorite restaurants around the world.
Known for his signature seasonal and sustainable cooking, Chiarello also owns his own olive oil business, Consorzio Flavored Oils, and his own vineyards, Chiarello Family Vineyards.
From tapas bar Quimet & Quimet in Barcelona to State Bird Provisions in San Francisco, Chiarello shares his nine favorite restaurants around the world.
Lauren Mack is the Travel Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @lmack.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts