Michael Chiarello’s 9 Favorite Restaurants
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
As a chef, vintner, television host, sustainable farmer, and the owner of Napa Valley’s Bottega, Michael Chiarello has made his mark on the culinary world by combining his Southern Italian roots with Napa Valley living. Chiarello shares with The Daily Meal his nine favorite restaurants around the world.
Known for his signature seasonal and sustainable cooking, Chiarello also owns his own olive oil business, Consorzio Flavored Oils, and his own vineyards, Chiarello Family Vineyards.
From tapas bar Quimet & Quimet in Barcelona to State Bird Provisions in San Francisco, Chiarello shares his nine favorite restaurants around the world.
Lauren Mack is the Travel Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @lmack.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts